WOndering why you need a face toner
Here are the main reasons why we think face toners a must in your skincare routines.
Let’s be honest. Do you consider toners unnecessary or only necessary for some skin types? The truth is toners are more helpful than you could imagine, and every skin type stands to benefit. Here at Babe Essentials, toners are a must add to your skincare routine, and remember it goes right after cleansing.
Here’s why! Toners are designed to be used after the first cleanse to further remove any impurities or buildup on the skin as well as assist in closing the pores and tightening the cell gaps. When the cell gaps are tightened after cleansing it reduces the further penetration of possible impurities and environmental pollutants from entering your skin throughout the day.
This is quite interesting and a sure game changer of how toners are viewed because these are benefits you definitely don’t want to exclude from your skin care routine.
Toners have been underrated throughout the years because some of the benefits as highlighted were not known or understood.
Here we will seek to emphasize many other benefits of toners for the skin and specifically how toners with natural ingredients like rose water, aloe vera and witch hazel can significantly impact the glow, moisture balance and overall health of your skin.
Surprising Benefits of a Toner for All Skin Types
Here is how your daily skin routine stands to benefit from utilizing a toner daily.
- Refreshes the skin. When a toner with rose water is applied to any skin type it immediately rejuvenates it while keeping it calm and far away from irritations.
- Gently Calms the Skin. Though beneficial to all skin types, toners with aloe vera and witch hazel are particularly soothing in nature and beneficial to sensitive skin as it keeps redness, irritations, and all other possible skin discomforts at bay. Each time you use your toner your skin immediately feels calm and at ease. You don’t need to be worried about irritation flair ups or dryness.
- Moisture Retention. Facial toners that make rose water a primary ingredient is great at providing all skin types with hydration which helps to boost the moisture absorption in your skin.
- Eases Acne. When a toner like the Babe Essentials Rose Tonic Toner with both rose water and witch hazel is combined your skin is able to combat injury, inflammation and irritation better. Acne skin types stand to particularly benefit from the rich properties found in witch hazel and rose water because it balances the oil production while soothing the inflammation present in skin. Witch Hazel also helps to protect your skin from sunburn.
- Removes oil and makeup residue. You would be surprised to know that when you cleanse your skin not all the makeup, dirt and oil residue is removed. When you decide to incorporate a toner in your skin care routine you skin is naturally cleansed better as it removes the invisible buildup up of bacteria, dirt, and other present skin impurities.
- Improves Tightness of Skin. Your skin will benefit from the use of a toner twice per day. Not only will it feel rejuvenated, but it will naturally tighten your skin allowing your skin to look firmer and glow better. Cheers to lengthening your youthful appearance!
How to Use a Facial Toner
It only takes a few seconds. Apply morning and night after cleansing, spray directly onto clean and dry face and neck, or spray onto a cotton pad and massage in circular motion. Toners provide a healthy "base layer" for the rest of your skin care products.
Toners are a staple to your daily skin care routine. There are just way too many benefits for your skin to gain and you don’t need to feel left out because all skin types stand to benefit.
Bask in the beauty of your skin naturally with Babe Essentials aloe and rose tonic toners today.